This pie is fiendishly easy to make. I found myself wondering what to do with some leftover pastry this evening, and after today’s Chopped Vegan! challenge, some blackberries too.
Well, it would’ve been rude not to really. And I can barely even class this as a recipe (unless you make your own pastry - you can use my standard recipe, but add a tsp of sugar to the mix).
Roll out your pastry and line mini pie tins or cases. Fill with blackberries and sprinkle some sugar on top. Cover with strips of pastry and bake until nicely browned (around 15-20 mins).
Et voila! Perfect mini desserts. I topped mine with whipped Soyatoo - why not!
- butterflykasari likes this
- detectivehoneymilk reblogged this from spiceboxofearth
- detectivehoneymilk likes this
- sleepyredwolves likes this
- active-vegan likes this
- veganangst reblogged this from gingervegan and added:
- modifieddoll reblogged this from gingervegan
- modifieddoll likes this
- gingervegan reblogged this from spiceboxofearth
- theveganslut likes this
- spiceboxofearth posted this